SCOTLIN: Scottish Law and Innovation Network
The Royal Society of Edinburgh (RSE) has awarded funding to create SCOTLIN, the Scottish Law and Innovation Network. CRISP is a core partner in the application and award, and the network will be led by Guido Noto La Diega (University of Stirling) Rossana Ducato (University of Aberdeen) and Martin Kretschmer (University of Glasgow).
SCOTLIN is a collaboration and knowledge exchange hub bringing together experts from the academia, the legal professions, and representatives of civil society. SCOTLIN’s mission is to promote the advancement of law & innovation research, teaching, practice, and policy in Scotland.
SCOTLIN will be funding the following:
1. A website to showcase research, publicise events, and post accessible educational videos. Plus related social media activity.
2. A mailing list to organise events, share publications, and publicise opportunities for collaboration.
3. A monthly newsletter to share successes, as well as publicise opportunities for collaboration and knowledge exchange events
1. Launch of SCOTLIN with keynote speech by Professor Hector MacQueen
2. An nteractive workshop on “Assessing the scope for a distinct Scottish information law”,
3. Annual SCOTLIN Conferences, in Stirling in 2021 and Aberdeen in 2022.
4. A SCOTLIN Early Career Scholars Symposium in Edinburgh in 2022.
5. Bimonthly SCOTLIN (en)lightening talks.
For further details of SCOTLIN please contact Guido Noto La Diega (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For Twitter see: SCOTLIN: @LawScottish